Author Topic: Hi, I'm DaijoubuKun  (Read 2596 times)

DaijoubuKun

• Your King
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm DaijoubuKun
« on: July 08, 2008, 06:15:47 PM »
Hello, my name is DaijoubuKun. I'm the owner and operator of TangoRangers.com.  This site started as something else a while ago, after that project died I didn't want to give up the name, so I turned it into my development laboratory.  My main site is http://www.daijoubu.net.  In case your wondering, Daijoubu is Japanese and depending on how it's said has several meanings.  My hope was it would be interpreted as 'Are you Alright?.'

As of this writing I'm 26 years old, single, and poor.  I graduated from South Point High School in Sandy Utah in 2006.  Yep, that's 6 years late!  I never was very good at school.  When I was 25 I joined the US Air Force.  After getting injured in training and figuring out I wasn't suited to be a cop, I was let go from the Air Force with an Honorable Discharge and a Personality Disorder. (For all you civies that means I wasn't suited for the job I was given and sent home, there is NOTHING wrong with my brain).

After returning home I spent my time trying to get my life back in order. I got a good job (not high enough pay, but nothing ever is) and purchased a condo.  Even tho so far my life hasn't turned out the way I would like it to I'm still happy.

My dream job is to work as a UNIX (or Linux) system admin.  From talking to some sys admins I have found that a good way to get into that line of work is to have programming experience.  If you think about it, that makes a lot of sense.  So I have started this project and got a business license to help me along.

I forgot to include the languages I know.
Bash - beginner
C++ - beginner
PHP - A bit of experience
MySQL - A bit of experience
HTML - Used a lot, still needs work
Basic - Havn't used in years, I think I'm still good
CSS - beginner
JAVA - beginner
JavaScript - used a bit

See, I'm not some master code writer.  I've touched many languages (most not listed), but I still need to work on getting better with them.  I've become quite good at finding solutions for problems no matter how hard they may seem.  I always (except for when it's too damn hot) find how to get things working to accomplish my goals.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 07:43:11 PM by DaijoubuKun »